At Reddy Natural Medicine we are committed to keeping you healthy and safe. Below are the steps we are taking for all in-office appointments. If you do not feel comfortable coming into the office at this time, please know that telemedicine appointments are available.
- When you arrive, please text (720) 244-2731 to let us know that you’ve arrived.
- We will come to the building front door and signal you to come inside.
- Only one patient will be allowed in the office at a time. One parent may accompany their child. As the office space is small and we have reduced our waiting room at the moment, we’re asking to please make arrangements for childcare if possible. Let us know if this is not possible and we’ll work it out.
- Once in the office, your temperature will be taken, we’ll ask you some general screening questions, have you use hand sanitizer and then you’ll be taken directly to Dr. Reddy’s office.
- In order to keep contact with the front desk at a minimum, you’ll be emailed an invoice from Square for the visit and any supplements purchased from the office. Please pay online promptly.
- Appointments are scheduled to allow time for thorough cleaning of Dr. Reddy’s office and common areas after each visit.
- In accordance with Boulder County and Lafayette city ordinances, face coverings will be used for all patients, front desk and Dr. Reddy.