Reconnective Healing Guide: What is It and How Does It Work?
Reconnective Healing increases and amplifies your connection while also clearing energetic obstacles that block you from optimal health and well-being.
What is Reconnective Healing?
Reconnective Healings a reconnection with the energy field that surrounds us all. Through multiple avenues of study, it has become well documented that human beings are indeed connected via an energetic and that this energy field extends beyond the physical.
How Does Reconnective Healing Work?
Conventional science has not yet discovered what Reconnective Healing or how it works.
Reconnective Healing therapy is believed to follow quantum physics theory. This is where a healer would not be removing negative energy from a patient so much as shifting the vibration from an unhealthy state back into its natural, healthy state.
Energy doesn’t disappear where it meets resistance or conflict. It simply changes form and makes its way through until there is no resistance. It heals and changes in a way that is most appropriate to the person receiving it.
Because health and well-being are closely related to our energy, Reconnective Healing treats the whole person — body, mind, and spirit — rather than focusing on symptoms alone. The treatment provides a person with an opportunity to heal at whatever level they are ready to receive healing.
Why Should You Try Reconnective Healing?
Reconnective Healings for anyone and everyone who believes in the potential of wellness and well-being. It is based on certain principles, one of which is we all have the power to heal ourselves within ourselves.
It works on the principle of intention, which means that it always comes from a place of love.
It also does not substitute traditional medical treatment – however, it may enhance and complement the effectiveness of some treatments.
It’s important for those new to this to inform their Reconnective Healing practitioner if they are exploring the use of this process in their health care.
What Are the benefits of Reconnective Healing?
Reconnective Healing benefits your physical, emotional, and spiritual health. The benefits include:
- The ability to heal yourself in some instances
- Increased intuition and psychic abilities
- Increased energy levels
- Enhanced creativity
- Connected relationships with others.
Reconnective Healing primarily works through the reconnection of the human bio field.
The use of energy to heal is not new to traditional cultures or ancient civilizations. It was believed that illness was caused by an interruption in the flow of energy in the body.
Your bio field consists of your physical body and the integral part of your being, including your thoughts, emotions, and spirit. When you feel healthy, whole, and complete, everything flows easily within your bio field.
However, when you are ill or have lost part of yourself due to loss, trauma, or grief, your bio field is weakened, and you become susceptible to disease. Reconnective Healing accesses the subtle energies in your bio field through a channel of energy above the head, can restore your bio field to a state of optimal vitality.
Some Cautionary Notes About the Process of Reconnection
- Reconnective Healing energy is from a nonphysical source. This energy does not respond to anything we know how to measure with our normal instruments.
- It has no odor or taste (at least none we can detect), and it cannot be seen, heard, felt, or otherwise detected by any of our normal senses. It’s what you’d call nonphysical energy.
- There is also no scientific research that says the reconnection sequence must be used to effect healing in any particular situation, which means there is no clinical trial to support the use of this form of energy healing.
- The only research so far has been done by Dr. Eric Pearl himself, and it is based on his personal experience with over 20,000 sessions completed to date.
How to Do a Reconnective Healing Session on Yourself?
- Wash hands with warm water and salt (you should wash your whole body, but especially the center of the palm of both hands).
- Settle into a place where you can be undisturbed for at least 30 minutes. Close the door to that room so no one will disturb you, even if it is just for a few minutes.
- Sit comfortably in a chair with your head, neck, and back straight (no slouching). If you can put your feet flat on the floor without causing you any pain or discomfort, do so. Otherwise, sit as though you were meditating: legs crossed but not too tightly and placed to one side.
- With your eyes closed or looking straight ahead, gently place your left hand in the center of your chest and your right hand on top of it. Your hands should be about 5 inches apart, palms facing each other with fingers pointing up. If you are not comfortable placing both hands on yourself, put one hand anywhere on your chest and leave the other one at your side.
- Breathe slowly, smoothly from your diaphragm (abdominal area). The hand that is not over the heart will likely begin to tingle as energy flows through it. You may feel warmth, coolness, or sense electrical-like sensations. The tingling will typically progress up your arm toward the elbow and shoulder. The tingling that you feel is simply energy moving through your body.
- When you feel that the energy flow has slowed down or stopped, you can relax for another minute or two before opening your eyes. If you still sense energy, continue breathing slowly and smoothly from your diaphragm.
Schedule an Appointment
Visit Reddy Natural Medicine if you are looking for Reconnective Healing near you, and we will share the relevant information.